Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled with projects inspired by a Birthday Bliss theme. What fun! Stampin’ Up! catalogs are filled with fun, festive and beautiful ways to make birthdays special – and we are excited to share our creations with you today. We are also excited to welcome guest designer Michelle Last to our team’s blog hop this month. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My goal with this card was to create a fairly subdued background in order to highlight the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies (142749). Working on Shimmery White card stock, I stamped the muted flowers from Special Reason (142902) in Sweet Sugarplum and Rose Red inks. I then added Mint Macaron using a stamp from the Dragonfly Dreams set (142924) . The sentiment (stamped in Rose Red) is also from this set. The diecut Dragonfly was cut from a piece of Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper. This paper is part of a Saleabration paper stack (143831), which will be available starting February 21st!
I layered my art piece on Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron card stocks.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop,
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps