Welcome to InKing Royalty’s February Blog Hop! Today’s Blog Hop is filled to the brim with projects that celebrate birthdays. The opening line from The Beatles’ “Birthday” song ran through our heads as we joyfully created the birthday-themed creations we share with you today. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
For today’s hop, I made a square card (4 1/4 inches). I like the proportion of the stamped basket in the square format. I will mail this card in a standard envelope, to avoid additional postage charges.
I stamped the Blossoming Basket (Saleabration item 147505) on a layer of Very Vanilla (101650) card stock. The “happy birthday “ sentiment is from the Picture Perfect Birthday (145519) set. The basket and flowers were colored with Stampin Blends in both shades of Pink Pirouette (144604), Old Olive (144597) and Crumb Cake (144601). The larger center flower was “fussy cut”, then popped up on Stampin dimensionals.
The colored image was then mounted on a layer of Pink Pirouette (111351) embellished with Linen Thread (104199), Then attached to a card base of So Saffron (105118). I added clear Wink of Stella (141897) to the flowers.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop:
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps