Welcome to InKing Royalty’s April Blog Hop! This year’s hops are themed around some of our favorite songs. Today’s hop is pulls inspiration from B.B. King’s song “Let the Good Times Roll.” How fun is that?! We’ve created projects that either feature images with wheels (cards, wagons, bikes) or celebrate good times. We are excited to share our projects with you. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
I watercolored the image from Mediterranean Moments (143191) in bright colors using Stampin Up watercolor pencils and Stampin Write markers. The ribbon is Lemon Lime Twist ombré ribbon (144234).
This piece was mounted on a layer of Cajun Craze card stock (119684), followed by another layer in Lemon Lime Twist (144245). Then I mounted my layers on a card base of Thick Whisper White (140272) card stock. I will add a suitable sentiment when I use the card.
The next stop on the Blog Hop is here:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp