Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “I Don’t Want to Wait ’til Christmas.” We are half-way through the year, so there’s no better time to start thinking about the joy of Christmas. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
These cards were super easy and quick, because I decided to feature the ”Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper “ (146921) in a big way! Cut this way, you can get six cards from one 12 X 12 sheet of designer paper. This gorgeous Christmas Paper is one of several currently on sale (buy three, get one free). Offer ends July 31. I will leave the details below.
The sweet sentiment stamp set is Snowflake Sentiments (144820).
Please email me ([email protected]) if you need more details, or would like me to help you place an order. Thanks for stopping by!
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide :
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery